The American Bankers Association (ABA) has partnered with the Canadian Bankers Association (CBA) to hold the North American Agricultural Lenders Conference Nov. 7-10, 2010 at the Hilton Omaha in Omaha, NE.
ABA and CBA held their first joint conference 15 years ago to create an international dialogue between agricultural lenders. This fall’s conference resumes that dialogue to address the current economic climate.
Sessions will cover the 2011 growing season, the big economic picture featuring nationally recognized economists and agricultural portfolio stress testing.
More than 40 experts will address grain marketing opportunities, Farm Service Agency guarantees, agriculture policy decisions and commodity outlooks for livestock, dairy and grains.
- How Consumers and Retailers View Farmers and Food Today and Tomorrow;
- A Main Street Perspective on How Current Economic Conditions and Monetary Policy Can Lay the Foundation for a Stronger U.S. Economy;
- Challenges in the Pork Industry: A Cross Border Perspective;
- How to Build an Effective Advisory Board, and;
- Social Media as a Bank Marketing Tool.
Conference registration is $855 for ABA members. Special discounts are available for individuals from the same organization who register together. The fee for non-members is $1,225.
For more information or to register, call (800) BANKERS or visit www.aba.com