USDA’s National Agricultural Statistics Service (NASS) announced it will suspend a number of statistical surveys and reports for the remainder of this fiscal year due to reduced funding caused by sequestration. The reports and surveys affected are:
- All catfish and trout reports, including catfish feed deliveries and catfish processing.
- July cattle report.
- Potato stocks reports.
- All non-citrus fruit, nut and vegetable forecasts and estimates.
- June rice stocks report.
- All hops and hops stocks estimates.
- Mink report.
- Milk production reports, including production, disposition and income.
- June on- and off-farm stocks for Austrian winter peas, chickpeas, dry peas and lentils
- July acreage forecasts for Austrian winter peas, dry edible peas and lentils.
You might also like: