National Hog Farmer's Career Opportunities Online Listings is a great place for companies to post their job openings and also a great place for people to pursue a career in the pork industry. Company listings change monthly, so check back for new listings.
You can put your advertisement here for $78.00 a month. 75 words maximum.
National Hog Farmer magazine is read monthly by 18,000. Circulation includes owners, managers, supervisors, foremen and other personnel of commercial swine operations. The magazine is a trade publication and its ancillary products, serve professional pork producers in the United States and Canada with in-depth news and production information needed to keep modern pork production systems competitive and profitable.
To Advertise a Career Opportunity
Fax 913-514-6662 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cargill has an exciting opportunity for a Farm Manager in Dalhart, TX. This position is responsible for managing the total operation of the sow farm consisting of 3,150 to 8,300 sows.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Well-developed interpersonal skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to solve problems and make decisions independently
- Minimum of three years superior working knowledge of all aspects of swine production
- Minimum of two years supervisory experience, and demonstrated ability to lead a team
- Minimum of High School Diploma, B.S. in Animal Science or Agricultural Business field preferred
- Must live within 45 minutes of main office
For more information, visit www.cargill.com/careers.
Manager Site 1
Apex GN Complex- Site 1
POSITION LOCATION: Mound City, SD, USA
POSITION DESCRIPTION: To manage and coordinate the work of 30 staff for a 3000 sow farrow-to- finish Genetic Nucleus.
Qualifications and experience:
- Well developed interpersonal skills, and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Superior working knowledge of all aspects of swine production
- Sound understanding of reproductive physiology
- Thorough understanding of herd health monitoring and biosecurity
- Good computer skills
- Minimum of High School Diploma, B.S. in Ag related field preferred
- Minimum of three years production experience
Position includes: Competitive salary based on experience, benefits, 401k, company vehicle, and company provided on site housing.
Please visit www.pic.com for the full job description.
Sow Unit Manager – Midwest
Employment Type: Full Time
Description: Seeking an experienced swine professional to lead and manage a 3000 head sow farm in the Midwest. The primary focus of the Sow Unit Manager will be centered on the care and welfare of animals, as well as production efficiency, site care, and providing leadership and development opportunities to employees.
- Implement action plans to meet annual production goals
- Actively communicate with management and veterinarians regarding herd health
- Ensure strict compliance to all bio-security protocols
Benefits: Salary commensurate with experience; health insurance; 401K contributions; paid vacation and production bonus.
To apply, email email@example.com.
Sow Unit Manager
SC MN producer looking for Sow Unit Manager with proven production record, excellent communication and leadership skills. Manager would be responsible for all aspects of a 1200 sow, farrow to wean unit. Ownership possibilities for the right candidate.
Please email Karen for more information or call 507-726-6203.
Farmers, Inc is seeking an executive to oversee operations at Allenton & Columbus, WI. This individual will ensure quality/ profitability of product/services while considering applicable regulations.
Salary/benefit package commensurate with experience
Qualifications: Business administration, accounting, and agriculture required. A minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Agricultural and Applied Economics or Agricultural Business Management (ABM) required. 15-20 years progressive experience required. Implement experience required.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.